i bought the HP Tango so that I could print my own images and embellishments that i create on the collages in procreate. it works. this is the work around.
- i use an 8.5 x 11 sheet of plain printer paper
- paste my collage materials onto it
- take a photo of the page
- bring it into procreate
- add a layer of roller effects in various colors
- add an image from my library
- delete the original photo layer
- place the collaged sheet into the printer
- export the artwork as a pdf
- print those other layers onto the collaged sheet
- cut them out roughly
- glue them to card stock
- cut them out more accurately or put into a matte
it seems like a lot of steps, but it’s really fast. i am happy with the results and will try a new series soon.
here are the samples: